White County puts 2 cents of our tax rate into Parks and Recreation – approximately $80,000/year. This money maintains 8 Little League Baseball fields, Doyle softball field, Babe Ruth field, High School Baseball field, 4 tennis courts, 2 basketball courts, volleyball court, Youth Football Complex, and the 140 acre Recreational Complex.
White County Recreational Complex (Baseball, Softball, and Football facilities)
4201 Smithville Highway
Sparta, TN 38583
Doyle Softball Field (Softball Facility)
396 Mountain Street
Doyle, TN 38559
For information, call the County Executive Office at 931-836-3203.
White County charges no rentals on any facilities. White County Parks and Rec offers supplies with which to participate in activities on our facilities, such as bats or baseball gloves, etc.
- Burgess Falls | Get Directions | More Information
- Fall Creek Falls | Get Directions | More Information
- Rock Island | Get Directions | More Information
- Bridgestone-Firestone Centennial Wilderness Area | More Information
- Virgin Falls Pocket Wilderness Area | Get Directions | More Information
In addition to the above recreational opportunities, White County has several miles of walking trails, scenic overlooks, caves, lakes, is close to 3 State Parks, and many other activities.